Camouflage PS4 Headset Bass Gaming Headphones Game Earphones Casque with Mic LED Light for PC Mobile Phone New Xbox One Tablet
G305 gaming headset is compatible with PS4, New Xbox one, Laptop, Mac and any other 3.5mm devices. The stunning appearance, humanized design, reliable quality and durable quality make it the best choice for every gamer.
MULTI-Platform Compatibility: This headset support PS4, new Xbox one, Nintendo 3DS, PSP, Laptop, PC, Mac and mobile/tablet devices. An extra Microsoft Adapter is required (Not Included) when connecting with an OLD VERSION Xbox One controller
Deep-Sounding Headset:Crystal-clear sound built-in high precision 50mm magnetic neodymium driver carries a accurate sound for a immersive experience. To keep you alert and be on bar with your strongest opponents
For Games:The omnidirectional noise reduction technology ensures that microphone being able to pick up on functionally interactive in-game and environmental sounds which is absolutely essential for competitive gaming
Long-Term Comfort :In-line controller including volume control knob and one key mic mute button means less fumbling around for the buttons; Skin-friendly ear pads and soft padding make it comfortable to wear over extended periods
Cool Style: Unique camouflage patterns & metal lock combining with the glaring LED lights designed on the ear cups and microphone make this item extremely eye-catching to highlight the gaming atomosphere(LED light is powered by the usb plug solely)
Driver diameter: 50mm
Sensitivity: 114dB +/- 3dB
Frequency range: 20-20KHz
Mic dimension: 6.0 x 5.0mm
Mic sensitivity: -34dB +/- 3dB
Mic impedance: 2.2kohm
LED working voltage: DC5V +/- 5%
Working current: Below 100mA
Headset interface: USB plug the USB connector, LED light is on, unplug, it off + 3.5mm stereo
Cable length: Approx. 2m / 6.56ft
Headphone size: Approx. 21 x 11.5 x 21.5cm / 8.3 x4.5x8.5in
1*G305 Gaming Headphone
TIPS FOR PS4 SETTING
1. Before apply the headset on PS4, please test it with your cellphone to ensure it function well;
2. Insert the headset own 3.5mm jack into the Gamepad;
3. Long press the PS BUTTON to enter SYSTEM SETTINGS;
4. There are PERIPHERAL MACHINES, choose ADJUST SOUND AND DEVICES, OUTPUT TO THE HEADPHONES, and then change it to ALL AUDIO.
1. The USB interface is used for LED light to highlight the atmosphere of the game.
2. You need 1-to-2 3.5mm jack splitter cable to connect with PC if you want to use headphone and microphone at the same time.
3. Extra Microsoft adapter (Not Included) is needed when connecting with OLD VERSION Xbox One controller.
4. This gaming headphone is not compatible with PS3 and Xbox360.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.